June 9, 2008

the body of the BIIIIRD


i think it's lame that i've been so bored lately. i've been selling a lot of my shit though, and it's pretty satisfying. so far i have about $380 saved up. looked online for plane tickets, there's one from seattle to orlando, direct. overnight! whoa. seems intense. i'm waiting for my friend blair to call me. she's supposed to arrive here today. but she never told me what time she was getting into albuquerque. i hope it's not super late. i'm tired. i was hoping to go in the daytime so i could go to flying star and get me some new razorcake. so i ended up reading mrr in border's here instead. i think that zine is just too punk for me. AHHHHHHHH! so i guess i'm gonna start a distro or something. aka just spend a whole lot of money. but the good music must be shared. i wish i were riding those ponies in the picture.

No comments: