June 20, 2008

mophead boy

sometimes i feel like i have too many e-friends. I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE. i bought my plane ticket to orlando today. $451. eeks. luckily i had that much and still have $100 to spare. i'm selling buttloads of my stuff. even some against me vinyl. *gasp* whatever, hot water music has totally bumped them out of my heart. i had a tarot card reading yesterday. i don't even know how i feel about that stuff but it was kind of intense. i was told that right now my life is a little out of balance and that things are going to come together and i'm going to change dramatically. into a mature, open person. and i'm going to find new passions. no time for relationships right now. and i'm going to look back on this as one of the best years of my life. "have an awesome year!" fuck yeah. it encourages my already prominent enthusiasm for life right now. tomorrow i'm going to a lake to go swimming. i'm so excited. it will be awesome. swimming is so rad. AHHH THINGS ARE SO EXCITING RIGHT NOW BUT THIS CITY IS EATING ME ALIVE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2009 could be a good year GOOD YEAR FOR US.